About our Covid Relief
I say wopila to Indigenous Bridges for supporting us during this virus that is hurting many. I personally used the masks and share with the ones that really need.
– Alex White Plume, Oglala Lakota Sioux, Pine Ridge
I want to thank Indigenous Bridges. They have sent supplies to our people during the epidemic. Their generosity and hard work is much appreciated. Again, thank you.
– Tanya Benallie, Navajo Nation
We have received the masks… And we are so grateful to you for facilitating this.
– Dr. Beverlee J. McClure, Vice President of Cultural & Community Engagement Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Thanks for the needed PPE for our healthcare workers so they can continue taking care of our people. Take care and stay safe!
– Clara Allen, Navajo Nation
About our International Indigenous Exchange Program
Indigenous Bridges gave us insight into Israel that we would not otherwise have had.
We had a very interesting program with important figures in Israel. The bridge building between Kurdistan and Israel was successful!
– Sertaç, exchange participant from Komciwan, Kurdish Youth Group
The journey was both entertaining and informative. We were granted insights that would not be possible without Indigenous Bridges. Thanks for the lovely time in Israel.
– Sidar exchange participant from Komciwan, Kurdish Youth Group
About our Local Social Encounters and Bridge Building
As First Nations (Native American) people we cannot begin to express our gratitude to Indigenous Bridges. Their heart is not to approach our people in paternalistic ways but as equals. They view us as people of value which is not always the common approach toward our people. They are an agent of healing and a bright light to our people. We consider ourselves fortunate that our paths have crossed with Indigenous Bridges.
– Dr. Iglahliq Suuqiina abd Qaumaniq Suuqiina C.E.A.P. Directors of Indigenous Messengers International
Indigenous Bridges have brought my people and other Indigenous Peoples together as equals online and in person, I am so happy to be part of this initiative.
– Robert Gabriel Garson, Tataskwayak Cree Nation
It was so special to be at (part of) this event… Thanks Indigenous Bridges for bringing the communities together!
– Esther-Leah Aviva Marchette, Boston MA
It was very eye-opening and interesting. They were great speakers and friendly. Thanks for organizing this for us.
– Diana Dermer Novik, Boston MA
About our Indigenous Lecture Series
The Indigenous Bridges educational team was engaging and extremely knowledgeable, the kids really enjoyed the presentation. The speaker was easily one of their favorites and they have asked if he will come back. The presentation was extremely informative and interesting.
– Mahra Hart Israel educator, Tannebaum CHAT.
The Indigenous Bridges educator team is always one of the favorite speakers at our conference, they engage with the teens and keep them interested. The presentation about Indigenous peoples is one of the most popular every year.
– Masha Meruckoluva CEO Club Z